The Governing Body
The Governing Body has agreed with all staff the following:
- All those involved at school should feel happy, secure, valued and comfortable. School should be an enjoyable, exciting and rewarding place to be.
- People are individuals and as such each should be allowed/able to achieve their full potential, improving on their own standards.
- Relationships should reflect and encourage respect, trust and self esteem. An air of success and dignity will encourage friendship.
- Supportive teams will engender high morale throughout the school.
- The importance of good role models will not be taken for granted within any group.
- There will not be complacency about high standards, but a continuing review and willingness to move on to greater achievements in all aspects of school life.
Please note that these are not in any order of priority or preference.
MANOR INFANT/LONGBRIDGE GOVERNOR MEMBERSHIP (11)
Parent Governors (2)
Amina Begum (until 1-12-25)
Noor Begum (until 1-12-25)
LA Governor (1)
Mr C Drain (until 24-6-23)
Co-opted Governors (6)
Cllr K Haroon (until 7-10-22)
Mr M Khan (until 1-2-25)
Ms P Harvey (until 21-11-22)
Mrs L Khan (until 28-4-23)
Mrs C Tagow-Reinhold (until 4-12-23)
Mr N Benn (until 4-12-23)
Staff Governor (1)
Ms M Savvas (until 18-3-23)
Headteacher Governor (1)
Mrs A Tabrett