The Governing Body
The Governing Body has agreed with all staff the following:
- All those involved at school should feel happy, secure, valued and comfortable. School should be an enjoyable, exciting and rewarding place to be.
- People are individuals and as such each should be allowed/able to achieve their full potential, improving on their own standards.
- Relationships should reflect and encourage respect, trust and self esteem. An air of success and dignity will encourage friendship.
- Supportive teams will engender high morale throughout the school.
- The importance of good role models will not be taken for granted within any group.
- There will not be complacency about high standards, but a continuing review and willingness to move on to greater achievements in all aspects of school life.
Please note that these are not in any order of priority or preference.
Local Authority Member
Mr C Drain
Local Authority Representative
Mr C Drain (Chair of Full Governing Body)
Mrs S Dar
Mr K Haroon
Mr M O'Malley
Mr M Khan
Ms L Khan
Elected Parent Governors
Mrs A Begum ( Chair of Resources)
Mrs S Dar (Vice Chair)
Mrs K Kelly
Elected Staff Governor
Miss M Savvas
Mrs T A McGorrighan (3days)
Acting Executive Headteacher
Mrs A Tabrett (2days)