In the interest of safety, children should:
- walk when moving from one area to another within school;
- avoid throwing stones, sticks or other objects;
- avoid bullying, fighting or becoming involved in unacceptable activities;
- jewellery may only be worn for religious reasons; this includes earrings;
N.B. For children who have pierced ears
- studs only may be worn on non P.E. days;
- on P.E. days parents must cover the studs with Elastoplast. School staff cannot do this and children wearing uncovered jewellery are not allowed to participate in P.E. for health and safety reasons. Children must have earrings covered when using playground apparatus.
Staff cannot be responsible for money or toys, which children bring into school.