Hello Year 4
Well, it looks like we are here again. Covid sure has a way of messing up our plans doesn't it? However, I need you to be patient (our value for December), determined and up for a challenge!
Over the next two weeks I really need you to engage with your learning activities via Purple Mash and My Maths. You will have to be patient with me too as I’ll be readjusting my way of working as well.
To get you started I would like you to do the following:
- Create a timetable. Start your day with breakfast and quality family time.
- Schedule in your MyMaths, LCWC and PurpleMash activities on your 2Do list.
- Make sure you have a break and eat well. A healthy diet = a healthy mind.
- Exercise - 20 minutes of activity will help you for sure.
- Check out the following set of instructions with how to use your 2Do section to view and complete your work.
Think about what you want to achieve in the time left this term.
You've got this!
Miss Long and Mrs Begum :)